DataVox is hiring an Account Manager in the Building Technology Solutions Department.
- Do you have experience working with design firms, developers, and commercial real estate brokers?
- Are you customer relations-oriented and find it easy to build relationships?
- Do you have experience acquiring new accounts and prospecting?
What You'll Do:The focus of this Account Manager will be to find new sales opportunities by leveraging their existing relationships to deliver exciting new smart building technologies to all vertical markets. Account Managers in the BTS department will focus on delivering AV, Security, and Cabling solutions throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Generates new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships
- Coordinate and conduct customer visits with new and existing customers
- Attend in-house and partner training sessions to maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Initiate and establish customer follow-up strategies and tactics
- Maintaining a productive working relationship with existing customers and present new sales opportunities as the customers’ needs evolve
- Monitor current accounts and renew existing customer agreements
- Introduce and execute marketing strategies to meet sales department goals and increase market share
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure smooth implementation
- Conduct post-installation follow up with the customer to confirm all expectations are met and exceeded
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
Who You Are:
- An energetic and tenacious candidate with experience getting into accounts
- Strong networking abilities with excellent follow up skills
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
Experience You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience selling Building Technology/Automation solutions required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite including CRM
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ 401(k)
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stand, stoop, kneel, drive and reach. Skill in operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.