DataVox is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join our Marketing Department!The ideal candidate will have a degree in Communications or Marketing, and previous experience in business development, sales, or customer service. Would you like to become a part of our team? Must be proven to be dependable, have a solid understanding of business to business sales, excellent communication, exceptional follow up and strong attention to detail with a high energy level to provide support to our department. Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Eight-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- 13 Cisco CCIEs on staff, and many other Cisco, VMware, Microsoft certified staff.
- Identify new business accounts through means including building and fostering relationships with potential clients and scheduling meetings for Account Managers through the use of warm calling, cold calling, and emailing
- Maintain and promote further growth within existing accounts via communication and follow-up
- Assist with the development of strategies to grow our market share
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related is required
- Experience with Microsoft CRM or related software a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Understanding of utilization on LinkedIn and other avenues to generate true leads
- Strong understanding of social media with an interest in Business Development a plus
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Short-Term Disability
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.