DataVox is seeking a Business Development Rep to join our growing account management team.
- Are you interested in building sales career within the technology world?
- Are you a self-starter who is exceedingly motivated and driven for success?
- Are you willing to convert losses into wins and objections into opportunities?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do: The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an outgoing personality, and a creative disposition.
- Drive company growth by identifying and developing new sales opportunity to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Maintain and promote further growth within existing accounts via communication and follow-up
- Analyze market reports, industry journals, social media, cultivate customer recommendations to determine where to seek out new business and provide up to date additional information to marketing and sales executives
- Work closely with marketing and sales executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging initiatives to drive opportunities for new business
- Interact through various channels (telephone, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Action all leads obtained through marketing activities, including immediate direct follow-up with qualified leads to determine opportunity status
- Update interaction with leads in our CRM to ensure efficient lead management and analysis
- Consistently achieve set up opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Opportunity to develop into outside Account Executive role
What You Need:
- 2+ years of business development experience
- Background in technology/IT is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Customer focused, highly responsive and results driver
- Strong understanding of social media with an interest in Business Development a plus
Are you ready to jump-start your career at DataVox? Apply below!
- Vacation / Sick / Holiday Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Short-Term Disability
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.