DataVox is seeking a Graphic Designer in Houston!
- Are you experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, and After Effects)?
- Do you have current or previous experience creating graphics and marketing material?
- Do you have experience producing and editing videos?
Who We Are:
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
DataVox is seeking a Graphic Designer to work closely with the Director of Marketing. This position will challenge a dynamic and creative individual to assist in the development and implementation of an effective social business strategy in a Business-to-Business market.
- Design layouts for all media (print, web, digital, etc).
- Create marketing media for customer events including tradeshows, golf tournaments, and partner training sessions.
- Formulate and implement digital media strategies that focus on customer acquisition. These efforts include email marketing campaigns, website management, digital advertising, and social media.
- Create, plan, film, edit, and produce high quality, still images and videos to be showcased on website, social media platforms, email communications, public relations outreach, advertisements, special events, meetings/presentations, and other media as needs arise.
- Ensure proper placement of equipment, sound, and lighting to capture/create a professional video product.
- Collaborate with the marketing department and add input on potential marketing tactics/ideas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience with programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required
- Video production/videography experience with proficiency in editing video in Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Possess an understanding of traditional, digital, mobile, and social media and best practices when designing for each of them
- Portfolio showcasing depth of work and capabilities
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
Who You Are:
- Outgoing personality, with strong written, verbal and communication skills to appeal to a wide array of audiences through webinar interface with prospective and established clients.
- Well versed in all aspects of internet as it pertains to social media, community management, blogs, forums, as well as search engine optimization.
- Ability to work well with a team and work towards a common goal.
- Open-minded creativity and imagination.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Superior organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively identify problems and resolutions.
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to touch, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.