Become a part of our dynamic and expanding Enterprise team at DataVox! We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure/Office 365 engineer to support our Microsoft team.
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Data Center & Network Technologies, Network Security, Cloud Services, Cyber Security Solutions, IT Support Services, Phone System & Collaboration Solutions, Audio Visual, Physical Security & Building Technology Solutions including IoT & Network Cabling. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
Microsoft Azure/Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for designing, deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Azure, Office 365, security, and other Microsoft solutions for enterprise level customers. He or she should be able to independently work on Azure infrastructure, Office 365 migrations, AD upgrades, merging enterprises, and provide other customized Microsoft solutions to different customer environments. This would be a technical and consulting role where the individual will develop the solution and present to the customer and deploy it at the customer environment.
• Design, plan, and deploy Microsoft Azure Solutions (IaaS, PaaS, Storage, Security. Etc.)
• Design, plan, and deploy O365 migrations (Teams, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Sharepoint, etc.)
• Design, plan, and deploy Microsoft security solutions (MFA, DLP, MAM/MDM, AIP, Conditional Access, MCAS, etc.)
• Design, plan, and deploy Microsoft WVD
• Microsoft infrastructure on cloud and/or on-prem Hyper-V/VMware virtualized environments with network storage and Hyper Converged storage types.
• Design, plan, and deploy Intune and/or SCCM to upgrade endpoints, install applications, and deploy applications remotely.
• Design, plan, and deploy backup strategies (Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backups)
• Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements.
Who You Are:
• Proven success of designing and implementing Microsoft cloud and on-prem technologies.
• Strong understanding of the latest Microsoft technologies and initiatives including Azure, O365, upgrade approaches for EOL product lines, IOT, security, communication and collaboration systems, messaging, databases, networking and storage.
• Strong understanding of current Microsoft offerings, licensing, incentives, and initiatives.
• PowerBI Reports creation and database skills are preferred.
• Programming, automation, and scripting skills (.Net, Python, PowerShell, Terraform, etc.). are preferred
• Great attitude, interpersonal communication, teamwork, sharing knowledge and customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good project management capability to manage multi-tasking network projects and prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet and exceed customer goals.
• Be a good team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to other team members.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and implementing them in a customer’s environment.
• Creative approach to problem solving.
What You Need:
• At least 3 years of experience in designing, deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Azure, Office 365, security, and other Microsoft solutions for enterprise level customers. Understanding of and ability to migrate from various third-party platforms to Microsoft 365
• Microsoft certifications on Azure, O365, Messaging or Server are preferred. Certifications on Hyper-V, storage, or networking are great additional qualifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or information systems is preferred.
• Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
• Company iPhone & Laptop
Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.