Become a part of our dynamic and expanding Enterprise team at DataVox! We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure/Office 365 engineer to support our Microsoft team by providing design and implementation support to enhance our Azure, O365, and Microsoft networking and data center practices. If you possess excellent customer service and communication skills, high energy level, ability to work well in a team environment, and willing to demonstrate and implement solutions to our customers, we want to meet with you.
DataVox Business Summary:
- Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s Cloud solutions, Office 365, Datacenter, network infrastructure, unified communications, audio visual, structured cabling and physical security systems. DataVox has over 250 employees and serves over 8000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Nine-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau.
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state-of-the-art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Position Summary:Microsoft Azure/Office 365 Engineer will be responsible for designing, deploying, troubleshooting and managing Azure, Office 365, security and other Microsoft solutions for enterprise level customers. He or she should be able to independently work on Azure infrastructure, Office 365 migrations, AD upgrades, merging enterprises, and provide other customized Microsoft solutions to different customer environments. This would be a technical and consulting role where the individual will develop the solution and present to the customer and deploy it at the customer environment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, deploying, troubleshooting and managing Azure, Office 365, security, and other Microsoft solutions for enterprise level customers.
- Microsoft certifications on Azure, O365, Messaging or Server are preferred. Certifications on Hyper-V, storage, or networking are great additional qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science, mathematics, information systems or computer science is preferred.
- Design, deploy, troubleshoot and manage Microsoft Azure, AD infrastructure, unified messaging with O365 or on-prem Exchange and security solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Integrate local and cloud networks in a hybrid environment, migrate required applications to cloud including Office 365 and create healthy service management.
- Plan and upgrade/migrate existing Exchange 2003/2007/2010, AD infrastructure, and Hyper-V environments to their latest respective versions or to the cloud.
- Implement Microsoft infrastructure on cloud and/or on-prem Hyper-V/VMware virtualized environments with network storages and Hyper Converged storages.
- Develop methodologies to deploy large number of laptops and virtual desktops with remote application deployment.
- Develop and maintain network backup strategies.
- Manage and set standards for Datavox and customer networks with consultation and implementation services.
- Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements for Datavox.
Skills and Specifications:
- Proven success of designing and implementing Microsoft cloud and on-prem technologies.
- Strong understanding of latest Microsoft technologies and initiatives including Azure, M365, upgrade approaches for EOL product lines, IOT, security, communication and collaboration systems, messaging, databases, networking and storage.
- Strong understanding of current Microsoft offerings, licensing, incentives, and initiatives.
- Scripting, automation and database skills to streamline the processes.
- Great attitude, interpersonal communication, teamwork, sharing knowledge and customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management capability to manage multi-tasking network projects and prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet and exceed customer goals.
- Be a good team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage additional technical resources to meet the project requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, testing and implementing them, and understanding how to utilize them in a customer’s environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Company iPhone
- Company Laptop
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.