Seeking an experienced administrative professional to join our team as a Project Coordinator & Admin to join our Physical Security Department. The ideal candidate must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills, must have the ability to work well in a team environment, and must be a self-starter. This Admin will organize installation of the sold services for the operations department. Are you customer service focused? Do you have strong organizational and communication skills? If so, we encourage you to apply! Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Work with sales department and track new sales in order to facilitate sold labor and equipment into the delivery phase
- Schedule database meetings, kickoff calls, internal meetings and site surveys on the Project Manager’s behalf
- Work in Great Plains by creating job files and entering part numbers after receiving new install information
- Coordinate with General Contractor and other vendors when applicable for install
- Coordinate with Project Manager and customer to secure install date
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure parts are ordered in a timely manner according to the install date
- Submits invoicing to customers or leasing company on behalf of Project Coordinators
- Follow up with customers weekly during implementation and after the completion of an install to distribute the customer service survey
- Handle escalation of surveys once they are returned to the company
- Prepare exit documents/folder for Project Manager at the close of an install
- Posting and invoicing completed jobs
- Tracking and reporting of block hours against contracts
- Act as contact point with other departments and spearhead interdepartmental issues
- Obtain financial releases required to check equipment out of the warehouse
- Analyze financial information and invoice according to terms as set forth in the sale
- Schedule Service Tickets or Service calls for the department
- Act as back-up for Accounting Manager when necessary
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Ability to coordinate/work well in a team environment
- Self starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Experience with Great Plains or similar software
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Company iPhone/Laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.