The Human Resources Recruiter will have a strong focus on the talent acquisition and onboarding processes at DataVox. The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and regional recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as the development of new, creative recruiting ideas.
The ideal candidate will work directly with the Director of Human Resources to recruit talent, develop diverse talent pipelines and provide support within the Human Resource department. This position will be highly visible to all levels within the organization and work with a variety of departments daily and will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Nine-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Identify recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
- Responsible for all aspects of the ATS: ADP Recruitment and Selection
- Sourcing candidates via social media, networking events, job boards, and other resources (college fairs, employment agencies, outplacement services)
- Create and update job descriptions as necessary
- Manage/update posting and job requisitions
- Conduct initial interviews to determine qualifications of each applicant
- Assist in scheduling interviews with Human Resources and Management
- Work with Human Resources Manager to develop and maintain recruitment best practices
- Clearly communicate staffing process and status updates to HR team members and hiring managers
- Coordinate pre-employment background and drug screening checks
- Coordinate new hire onboarding with the Director of HR
- Maintain confidentiality and establish positive rapport with employees, agencies, and other service providers
- Field general HR related questions
- Preform other special projects as assigned
- Administrative duties (filing, storage, general recordkeeping, etc.) as needed
Education & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in a recruitment setting, corporate recruiting a plus
- Associate’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and ability to manage several tasks/responsibilities and multiple deadlines
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical recruitment experience a plus
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.