DataVox, Inc. is offering an excellent opportunity to join our Enterprise Sales team as a Renewals Admin.
- Do have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you have an outgoing personality and thrive in high paced environments?
- Are you detail oriented and have excellent time management skills?
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Cyber Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
Project Performance Expectations:
- Progress - Deliverables are being completed within the outlined time scales
- Cost - Deliverables are being completed within the outlined cost plan
- Quality - Deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time
- Performance (Value) - Progress is being earned for the expected cost
- Cash flow - Net project cash flow is being achieved as the defined expectations
- Reporting - Regular and timely reporting of project progress to the stakeholders
- Risk - To proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
- Change - Managing changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
What You’ll Do:
We are currently seeking a Renewals Admin to support our Sales and Management team. We need a professional, motivated, reliable individual with an outgoing personality and strong communication skills. The Renewals Admin will assist the Enterprise Sales Team with monitoring and tracking contracts that are on the horizon for renewal and ensuring coverage does not lapse.
- Monitor and alert the sales team of upcoming contract renewal opportunities
- Manage maintenance and licensing contract renewals 90 days prior to expiration using, but not limited to, Cisco CCW-R, QuoteWerks, Excel, and vendor provided quotes
- Assist with revise quotes according to customer specifications and delivering to the sales team upon completion
- Assist with quoting and capturing Takeover Smartnet business
- Assist with handling requests for new maintenance quotes and process maintenance orders
- Assist the sales department on customer calls to review renewal opportunities as needed
- Handle presales and post sales questions from various departments
- Provide purchase confirmations to customers for all Smartnet purchases
- Ensure all Smartnet existing contacts are accurate and current
- Track lost renewals and reason for lost renewals
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative experience is required
- 1-3 years of sales support or renewals is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, maintain confidentiality
- Must be detailed oriented
- Proactive with follow-up and time management
Are you ready to join the team? Scroll down to apply!
- Vacation/Sick/Paid Holidays
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.