Are you hoping to find an opportunity for growth and advancement as you start the search for a career? We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our Account Managers. We need a professional, motivated, reliable individual with an outgoing personality and strong communication skills. The ability to learn quickly is key, as this is an opportunity to get your foot in the door and be groomed and trained for advancement into sales or marketing within our organization.Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: https://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Supports Account Managers with quotes and contracts
- Data entry and tracking of purchase orders/equipment utilizing Fieldpoint and CCW, updating sales team as needed
- Update/Maintain information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Processing of RFP’s and similar forms to ensure we meet criteria as a vendor for projects
- Working in FieldPoint and other accounting related software programs
- Ordering, purchasing, quoting, and procurement related activities
- Member of the back-up Receptionist relief team
- Filing of documents
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Intermediate level with Excel and Word 2013
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, maintain confidentiality
- Must be detailed oriented
- Proactive with follow-up and time management
- Ability to type 50-60 wpm
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear up to 8 hours a day. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment:The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. The position will also require usage of stairs and elevators
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Short-Term Disability
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.