DataVox is currently seeking an independent, self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong competitive drive and a commitment to excellence. We are looking for someone with the ability to develop long term relationships with customers, positioning DataVox as a trusted advisor in the commercial security market.
Do you possess the ability to create market awareness of DataVox, through networking, cold calling and presentations? If you do and are ready to meet the challenge of becoming a key member of our expanding security solutions team, then we want to meet with you.
DataVox Business Summary:Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions. Learn more about DataVox at https://www.datavox.net/
- Named one of Houston’s Top 25 Technology Employers by the Houston Business Journal.
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- To prospect, cultivate, & secure sales opportunities within the local market utilizing recognized effective lead generation techniques
- Must be able to prospect, cultivate, & qualify new customer opportunities
- Must have ability to meet directly with customers to establish needs, and drive the overall sales process
- Ability to utilize sales tools to plan and document progress
- Obtains and closes sales on a monthly basis
- Conduct site visits with end user
- Construct and submit a professional and written proposal
- Formulate and execute a sales plan
- Ability to generate estimates from site visits with end users
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 3 years of experience in the commercial security industry
- Ability to read and review specifications and drawings; establish an estimate based on end user requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of security solutions; surveillance, access control and intrusion detection
- Strong background in estimating and/or project management
- Ability to interpret CAD design drawings and to adhere to BICSI/TIA specifications
- Understanding of typical door hardware for a security installation
- Understanding of local market
- Reliable transportation to travel throughout the Houston area
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.