DataVox Business Summary:Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Eight-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Supports Account Managers with quotes and contracts
- Set up meetings/appointments and follow up with clients
- Update/Maintain information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working in FieldPoint and other accounting related software programs
- Identify new business accounts through means including building and fostering relationships with potential clients and scheduling meetings for Account Managers through the use of warm calling, cold calling, and emailing
- Maintain and promote further growth within existing accounts via communication and follow-up
- Assist with the development of strategies to grow our market share
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, maintain confidentiality
- Must be detailed oriented
- Proactive with follow-up and time management
- Confident on the phone
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Paid Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.