DataVox is seeking a Velocity Account Manager in Houston!
- Do you have prior sales experience and find it easy to build relationships?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you comfortable with cold/warm calling?
Who We Are:
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, Cyber Security, Network Security, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:
As a Velocity Account Manager, you will utilize our internal CRM database to contact existing DataVox customers. You will interface directly with clients and partners, manage multiple clients, and work effectively alongside other business units throughout the sales process. A successful candidate will be able to meet or exceed sales goals and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. The right candidate will effectively:
- Build a strong working relationship with existing customers
- Identify customer needs and generate new business through a consultative approach
- Answer inquiries, develop quotes and proposals, and perform product demonstrations as needed
- Enter orders through vendor and distribution partners sites
- Follow up with customers on status of orders and delivery of hardware or solutions
- Develop a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintains and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is preferred
- 2+ years of inside sales experience required
- 2+ years of IT sales preferred
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Possess a strong desire to develop and nurture client relationships
- Successful record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- Professional, personable demeanor, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to productively work with highly motivated sales professionals
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Does this sound like you? Then what are you waiting for? Scroll down and apply!
Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like a laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required.
DataVox Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.