HPE Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays
Put Your Backup Data to Work
HPE Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Arrays represents a new type of data storage optimized for both Capacity and Performance. It adds high-performance flash storage to a capacity-optimized storage architecture for a unique backup platform that lets you put your backup data to work. HPE Nimble Storage Secondary Flash Array is optimized for backup, disaster recovery, and secondary data storage. By using Flash, it lets you put your backup data to work for Dev/Test, QA, and analytics. Instantly backup and recover data from any primary storage system. With our integration with leading backup software, it simplifies data lifecycle management and provides a path to cloud archiving.
No more Backup windows
- Near-instant snapshot-based backup – no more back-up windows and zero impact to host
- Near-instant restore – access files, VMs, applications or entire systems directly on the SFA or rapidly copy them back to primary
- Near-instant disaster recovery – failover to the SFA and run production workloads at full speed
- Run real workloads with flash performance, such as Dev/Test, QA, Patch testing and Analytics
- Zero-copy clones let you re-use backup data and instantly spin up hundreds of application copies
- Easily and quickly test and verify backups for peace of mind
- Converges backup, DR and secondary storage within a single, cloud-connected solution
- InfoSight predictive analytics anticipates and prevents issues for trouble-free operations
- Third party software integration simplifies data management and enables cloud archiving
Secondary Flash for Everyone
Whether you’re a mid-sized organization or a large enterprise, HPE Nimble Secondary Flash Array has the high-performance of flash storage and capacity-optimized benefits to put your backup data to work. Flash performance enables fast recovery.
The SF-Series comes with a full set of data protection services including snapshots, replication, cloning, and encryption. Inline data reduction is always on for low cost/TB. Two SF-Series models satisfy both entry-level needs and the needs of larger organizations.
The SF100 is the initial entry-level model, targeted at midsize IT organizations or Disaster Recovery sites of larger organizations.
The SF300 was designed for larger organizations and provides twice the capacity, IOPS and throughput of the SF100.