DataVox is seeking a Computer Programmer to join the Houston Office!
Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Audio Visual Solutions, Data Center & Network Technologies, IT Support Services, Network Cabling, Phone Systems & Physical Security. We are committed to being the best technology partner and ensuring the highest level of expertise and quality service by employing people like you.
What You’ll Do:As a Computer Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and updating forms, fields, views, charts, graphs, and workflows
- Use a wide range of API's to integrate business software's and automate business processes
- Use SQL to extract, transform, and load data between applications
- Build reports with Pivot Tables and Microsoft Power BI
- Help Desk contact for users
What You Need:
- Strong computer skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them
- Experience with:
- SQL Databases and building queries in T-SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good team player with a high degree or self-motivation
- Website monitoring and troubleshooting issues
- CRM Application Administration Experience
- Search engine optimization
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation/ Sick/ Company Holidays
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.