DataVox Business Summary:Established in 1988, DataVox provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of an organization’s IT environment including network infrastructure, unified communications, audio-visual, video conferencing, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security. DataVox leverages strategic partnerships with vendors such as Avaya, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, VMware, and others to deliver these customized solutions. Learn more about DataVox at https://www.datavox.net/.
Job Functions / Qualifications:
- Design, plan, and implement power, cooling and network requirements of Data Centers and enterprise networks to meet current and future demands
- Identify network operations and design solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Analyze and predict future power demands (Capacity Planning) of large Data Centers using statistical models
- Monitor fluctuating power requirements, supplies, and reliable secondary sources to maintain uninterrupted service levels
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications
- Design and improve electrical engineering processes to optimize project effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage projects within the scopes and maintain profitability using limited engineering resources
- Operate efficient and cost effective engineering services to meet customer requirements
- Control and monitor preventive maintenance programs
- Provide installation and technical support for projects and resolve customer issues with proper troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Requires Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or foreign equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience
Apply NowFor immediate consideration, mail resumes to:
- Human Resources
- 6650 W. Sam Houston Pkwy.
- Houston, TX 77072
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.