We are looking for an Enterprise Network Administrator to strengthen our server and application management, including Active Directory, Exchange 2013, SharePoint, Microsoft CRM and Dynamics, virtualization, storage and networking capabilities.We need an individual with over 3 years of experience in implementing Microsoft and VMware solutions in an enterprise network environment. This individual should have good experience on server management, messaging, mass deployment of laptops with different applications, group policies, security management, and developing standards for enterprise practices. He or she should be able to manage/upgrade Microsoft AD environment, Exchange 2010/2013, SQL and SharePoint at VMware/Hyper-V platforms. Certifications in Microsoft server 2012/2008 AD and Exchange 2013/2010 are required. If you want to join our team of engineering professionals creating business solutions and be a part of an expanding industry and growing organization then apply now. Become a part of our dynamic and expanding Engineering team at DataVox!
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage and set standards for DataVox and customer networks with consultation and implementation services
- Design, deploy, upgrade, troubleshoot and manage Active Directory, messaging, SQL, SharePoint, CRM and other enterprise application solutions on Windows environment
- Support internal Microsoft Dynamics and CRM solutions
- Develop methodologies to deploy large number of laptops and virtual desktops with remote application deployment
- Implement VMware/Hyper-V virtualization solutions on NetApp/EMC and other storages
- Develop and maintain network backup strategies
- Support DataVox and customer networks where necessary
- Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements for DataVox
- Proven success of designing and implementing Microsoft technologies
- Great attitude, interpersonal communication, teamwork, sharing knowledge and customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of various communication and collaboration systems, messaging, databases, networking and storage.
- Good project management capability to manage multi-tasking network projects and prioritize the tasks in an efficient manner to meet and exceed customer goals.
- Be a good team player with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to manage additional technical resources to meet the project requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies, testing and implementing them, and understanding how to utilize them in a customer’s environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, troubleshooting and managing Microsoft enterprise solutions with AD, Exchange, SharePoint, CRM and other applications
- Microsoft MCITP certification on Windows 2012 Server and Exchange 2013 is required. Hyper-V, Office 365, VCP, Cisco Certifications a plus
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking, UCS and other blade servers a plus
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.