The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all functions of the sale and installation process while providing excellent customer service as a part of the ISS Department. A successful applicant must possess strong organizational and prioritization skills; have the ability to work well with other team members, as well as a self starter who is confident when working on their own. Do you have strong customer service skills, with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction? Are you ready to go the extra mile for a customer? If you are, then we want to speak with you. Come join our team of service professionals and grow with us.
DataVox Business Summary:Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Eight-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- 13 Cisco CCIEs on staff, and many other Cisco, VMware, Microsoft certified staff.
Project Performance Expectations:
- Progress - Deliverables are being completed within the outlined time scales
- Cost - Deliverables are being completed within the outlined cost plan
- Quality - Deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time
- Performance (Value) - Progress is being earned for the expected cost
- Cash flow - Net project cash flow is being achieved as the defined expectations
- Reporting - Regular and timely reporting of project progress to the stakeholders
- Risk - To proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
- Change - Managing changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Support Project Manager and coordinating all project activities from end-to-end
- Accountable for the success of the projects
- Function as central point of contact for all project communications to all stakeholders
- Develop and manage project deliverables including communication plan, deployment plan, escalation plan, risk and issue logs
- Manage project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and changes
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requests including customer, account manager, project team members and management
- Manage, monitor and tracking project progress including equipment ETAs, resource utilization
- Lead all project meetings and discussions to ensure objectives and purpose are achieved including kick-off, technical, database and wrap-up
- Work with management and engineering to drive the discovery and resolution of project issues
- Participate in and provide support for engineers during implementations and installs to ensure smooth transition and issue resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with PMI project methodology
- Professionalism and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills in planning and implementation
- Self-starter with ability to proactively identify and perform problem resolutions
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding and ever changing team environment
- Ability to motivate and influence others to contribute toward project goals
- Ability to interact effectively with others at all levels within and outside the Organization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks within given time constraints
- Ability to understand complex elements required to effectively complete tasks associated with physical security projects
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination in a construction environment preferred
- Security or Infrastructure/Low Voltage experience a plus
- MS Project experience a plus
- Great Plains or similar software experience a plus
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment:The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. The position will also require usage of stairs and elevators. Some of the work may be required on the job site and require usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.