DataVox, Inc. is offering an excellent opportunity to join our Enterprise Sales team as a Renewals Administrative Assistant.
- Do have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you have an outgoing personality and thrive in high paced environments?
- Are you detail oriented and have excellent time management skills?
What You'll Do:We are currently seeking a Renewals Admin to support our Sales and Management team. We need a professional, motivated, reliable individual with an outgoing personality and strong communication skills. will assist the Renewals Administrator with monitoring and tracking contracts that are on the horizon for renewal and ensuring coverage does not lapse. This individual will also be able to identify new and more efficient ways to automate and renew contracts.
- Monitor and alert the sales team of upcoming contract renewal opportunities
- Manage maintenance and licensing contract renewals 90 days prior to expiration using, but not limited to, Cisco CCW-R, QuoteWerks, Excel, and vendor provided quotes
- Revise quotes according to customer specifications and deliver to the sales team upon completion
- Quote and capture Takeover Smartnet business
- Handle requests for new maintenance quotes and process maintenance orders
- Assist the sales department on customer calls to review renewal opportunities as needed
- Handle presales and post sales questions from various departments
- Provide purchase confirmations to customers for all Smartnet purchases
- Ensure all Smartnet existing contacts are accurate and current
- Track lost renewals and reason for lost renewals
What You’ll Need:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Strong understanding of Cisco products and product support preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales support or administrative position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking abilities required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, maintain confidentiality
- Must be detailed oriented
- Proactive with follow-up and time management
- Ability to type 50-60 wpm
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Holiday Pay
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. DataVox Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.