DataVox is seeking an Enterprise Solutions Architect to join the Sales team in the Houston area!Before learning more about the position, let us tell you a bit more about who we are! DataVox has been serving the Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 30 years with our advanced technology solutions. We specialize in Data Center & Network Technologies, Cloud Services, Cyber Security Solutions, IT Support Services, Phone System & Collaboration Solutions, Audio Visual, Physical Security & Building Technology Solutions including IoT & Network Cabling. We are committed to be the best technology partner and ensure the highest level of expertise and quality service by having people like you on our team.
What You’ll Do:We are looking for a Enterprise Solutions Architect to support our team by providing consulting and design support to enhance our Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) practices. This individual will act as a technical resource in order to assist in technical education and discovery sessions with our current and prospective clients, architect and design solutions to solve the clients business objectives, deliver presentations and demonstrations to showcase the business and technical value and craft custom scopes of work to define our client engagements.
- Provide presales support in networking, security, and data center opportunities
- Develop overall solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bill of materials
- Ability to talk about technical subjects and deliver technical presentations to a wide array of audiences
- Provide presales support for internal teams for networking, security and data center solutions
- Provide advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key vendors/partners and clients
- Will utilize technical proficiency in a customer facing environment
- Leadership capabilities to assist in managing additional technical resources for meeting the account needs
- Ability to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet sales goals
- Maintain and update necessary technical certification requirements
- Will travel to prospective customer sites as necessary
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in a technical IT role supporting networking, security and data center solutions required
- Experience with products like Cisco, HPE and Dell
- Desire to learn multiple solutions across a wide range of networking, security and data center technologies
- Strong organizational and time management skills in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead demos and proof-of-value engagements for clients
- Ability to develop high-level designs and architectures to ensure smooth transition from design to delivery
- Ability to assist clients and account team with understanding and architecting appropriate solutions
- Cisco and other vendor certifications are a plus
- Experience in writing and maintaining technical documentation is a plus
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Vacation/Sick and Paid Holidays
Physical Demands:Work involves standing, talking, hearing, using hands and fingers, handle, feel or operate objects like laptop, cell phone, or controls and reaching with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, balance, stand, and drive. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will need the ability to uphold stress of daily travel. Regular, predictable attendance is required, including hours as business demands dictate. Light to moderate lifting is required. DataVox, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.