Become a part of our dynamic and expanding sales team at DataVox! This opportunity will only be offered to a strong candidate possessing ambition, drive, and the willingness to apply a strong work ethic to meet or exceed sales goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience selling multiple technology solutions that include IT Solutions.Since 1988, thousands of businesses have counted on DataVox to be their trusted advanced technology partner. With DataVox, your organization can enjoy the convenience of working with a single company to design, implement and maintain all aspects of their audio visual, cloud, data center and network technologies, IT support and managed services, network cabling, phone systems and physical security solutions. Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With DataVox as your technology partner, rest assured that you will receive the level of expertise and quality of service your company deserves – the best!
- Nine-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Two-Time Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2016 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX and an office in Fort Worth, TX with a state-of-the-art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generate new business by prospecting and leveraging new and existing relationships
- Primary focus on selling to small and mid-sized companies in and around the Fort Worth Area.
- Answering inquiries, developing quotes, proposals and performing product demonstrations
- Develops a sales plan to meet or exceed established sales quota
- Maintain and updates customer database, and forecasts on a regular basis
- Generates qualified leads
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is highly preferred
- 2+ years of B2B Sales experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a technology-based sales position
- A team player with a high degree of self-motivation
- Professional and personable demeanor with good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to get along with and work productively with highly motivated sales professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance & Mileage Reimbursement
Location:This position will work out of our Fort Worth office located at: 5049 Edwards Ranch Rd 4th Floor, Fort Worth, TX 76109 United States
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer. We expressly prohibit discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability or military status. The company complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination by state and locale.